If you are wondering if you and your current car salesperson are a good match, the answer would most likely be no since you are already wondering about it.
In today's world, there is no need to settle. You are a savvy shopper when it comes to the type of vehicle you want, so consider making time to find the right salesperson that will make the process a great one.
The following is what I think you should look for in a salesperson today:
- They are accommodating.
- They listen to what you are looking for in a vehicle.
- They show you various types of models that meet your needs, wants, and your budget.
- They are transparent and honest with you if another vehicle would offer you a better value and provide you with better options.
- They stay in touch with you throughout the shopping and ownership experiences.
- They keep you informed both personally and socially with information about your automobile.
- They genuinely care about you.
- They do not rush the process beyond your comfort level.
- They are responsive when you need them.
- They respect you and your time.
Hopefully, you see all of these traits and more in your current car salesperson. If not, when the time is right for you to get a new a new vehicle, you might want to consider a new salesperson as well.